Google Tag Manager
Configure and generate a boilerplate Google Tag Manager container and get started with extensive Google Analytics tracking within minutes.
outbound links, download links, form submissions and form abandonment, etc.
Other goodies: Tracking parameters remover.
4. Import it in Google Tag Manager
- Create a new Google Tag Manager account and web container if you haven't done so already.
- On your GTM Admin Panel, click on 'Import Container', choose the file you just generated, with option 'overwrite'.
- Integrate the GTM snippet of your container to your website.
- Set your container in preview mode, and interact with the website to see the tracking happen.
- Publish when ready.
- Enjoy the unique sound of interaction data flowing in!
6. Enjoy the ride!
This tool is proudly made and maintained at Liip. Ping @benoitpointet for any question or request. Praises also welcome.
By using this tool you agree to respect the licensing terms of included libraries: