Google Tag Manager
Configure and generate a boilerplate Google Tag Manager container and get started with extensive Google Analytics tracking within minutes.
outbound links, download links, form submissions and form abandonment, etc.
Other goodies: Tracking parameters remover.
4. Import it in Google Tag Manager
- Create a new Google Tag Manager account and web container if you haven't done so already.
- On your GTM Admin Panel, click on 'Import Container', choose the file you just generated, with option 'overwrite'.
- Integrate the GTM snippet of your container to your website.
- Set your container in preview mode, and interact with the website to see the tracking happen.
- Publish when ready.
- Enjoy the unique sound of interaction data flowing in!
6. Enjoy the ride!
This tool is proudly made and maintained at Liip. Ping Geoffroy Perriard for any question or request. Praises also welcome.
By using this tool you agree to respect the licensing terms of included libraries: